Marine Corrosion Guard
NH Marine Corrosion Guard is a rust inhibitor oil that forms a water displacing, moisture resistant, non-conductive barrier on non-painted, and painted surfaces. Marine protective coatings are used to prevent rust from forming on outdrives, lower units and power trim motors and components or other metal surfaces.
- Spray on NHOU® Corrosion Guard forms a water-resistant barrier on non-painted and painted surfaces to protect from wear and tear.
- 12 oz spray can
- Use to prevent rust from forming on outdrives, lower units and power trim motors and components or other metal surfaces.
- Can also be used to prevent further paint damage in areas where undercutting and blistering have occurred.Do not spray on surfaces coated with antifouling or biocide paint.
- Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and power sports industries.
- To help boaters protect their investment and to ensure a positive boating experience.
Showing all 2 results