NHOU® Patented Nano Ceramic Technology
From The Industry Leaders in Vehicle Protective Coatings
WHAT IS A CERAMIC COATING?
What is a Ceramic Coating? One of the simplest ways to describe a ceramic coating is to think about your vehicle’s surface. Your vehicle has several layers of paint on it. A ceramic coating is a sacrificial layer of protection over your vehicles finish.
Utilizing nanotechnology, ceramic coatings build a permanent bond to your vehicles clear coat. This clear layer is naked to the eye, but don’t let that fool you. This clear layer will not wash away from cleaning or rain, nor will it break down fast like traditional waxes or sealants. In fact they last years!
Water / dirt instantly repels away making your vehicle easier to clean. This hydrophobic effect is known as the self cleaning effect. The hydrophobic effect of a ceramic coating is one the first benefit that draws attention to the end user. While the self cleaning benefit nice, there even better benefits of a Ceramic Coating.
Ceramic Coatings prevent oxidation, aide in bird droppings, and make your vehicle’s surface less prone to scratching. The harden structure left behind from a ceramic coating is 2 to 3 times harder than clear coat.
NHOU® Patented Nano Ceramic Technology
We at NHOU® Protective Coatings always strive to offer innovative technology and provide the best products to clean and protect your vehicles. Ceramic coatings are a relatively new technology in the detailing industry within the last few years, we are proud to say that we are ready to offer this new method of protection to all our valued customers.
Here’s what you can do with our product
NHOU® Patented Nano Ceramic Technology Paint Coating will make your paint have an incredible lustrous finish that makes any color sparkle & shine, while protecting it with a very durable hydrophobic sacrificial barrier that is much stronger than Wax or Paint Sealant – Further reducing the chances of accidentally creating scratches or swirl marks when washing and drying a vehicle. It provides long-lasting protection for as much as 1 – 5 years, yet it can still be removed with a machine polisher if paint correction is necessary.
- Rejects UV sunlight, liquids, bug splatters, bird droppings, and more
- Reduce dirt cling and extend cleaning intervals
- Protect against fading, oxidation, discoloration, and corrosion
- Protect up to 36 months with one application
- Contain durable long term protection against the elements
- Scratch Resistance
- Super Hydrophobic Effect
- Thermal Resistance (up to 1200°C)
- Advanced Chemical Resistance
- Oxidation & Corrosion Resistant
- Hard 9H High Gloss Finish
Easy to apply
NHOU®Ceramicoat can only be removed by abrasion. It is a highly durable protective coating that protects your paintwork from damaging contaminants.
NHOU®Ceramicoat can be applied in multiple layers which means the thickness of the coating can be increased with additional layers allowing a thicker/harder coating with improved scratch resistance.
NHOU® Patented Nano Ceramic Technology Paint Coating products are easy to use and once applied, will keep your car, truck RV, or boat protected from the harshest elements for years to come!
Instructions for applying NHOU Ceramic Coating
Medium Auto Detailing Cleaning Car Clay Bar
Auto detailing clay is used to remove dust, dirt, industrial fallout, acid rain, and other contaminants from your car’s exterior surfaces. Known as “claying,” the process involves removing particles that stick to the clay when it is rubbed along the car’s surface. Claying is most commonly used on paint, but also works on glass, fiberglass, and metal. When done properly, claying is non-abrasive and will not damage your car.
1. Wash and dry with a microfiber cloth your car thoroughly to remove as much of the dirt, grime, and other contaminants from the surface as possible.
2. Squeeze the clay in your hand until it becomes easily pliable.
3. Spray clay lubricant generously over the clay bar, Water will also work as a lubricant.
4. Slide the clay back and forth gently over the lubricated area using as little pressure as possible.
5. Add more lubricant if the clay sticks while you’re trying to slide it or keep watering on the clay bar.
6. Fold the clay in half when it becomes dirty and knead it over itself until you have a clean surface.
7. Wipe the car using a clean microfiber towel.
8. Repeat the claying process, one section at a time, until the entire car has been clayed.
9. With a clean microfiber cloth, spray NHOU Surface prep, then wipe completely clean to remove any contaminant residue. Repeat if necessary.
10. Apply step 1 & 2 Silver / Gold bottle NHOU Ceramic Coating coat according to the instructions on the packaging, in order to protect the paint from corrosion that can form in the tiny holes that had been previously filled with contaminants before claying